No matter what the surface, chances are, Surface Armor has a temporary film or tape made specifically to protect it. LCD displays, coated optics, high-pressure laminates, painted metal surfaces, and much more, can all benefit from the high-performance advantage of Surface Armor products.
- Most films and tapes are available up to 72” wide, in standard lengths of 300, 600, 1,000, and 1,500 feet.
- Custom widths and lengths also available.
- Shipping is typically within 48 hours of when we receive your order.
- Minimum order quantity is 1,200 square feet: equivalent of a single roll, which is 24” wide by 600’ in length.
- Over 90% of Surface Armor protective films and tapes are made in the USA.
For more information on a specific surface application, click one of the links on the left.